Did you know that office carpets can play a big role in the overall cleanliness and productivity of a workspace? In fact, many people don’t realize how important it is to maintain their office carpets until it’s too late.
3 qualities that classify a professional carpet cleaning company:
- Experience: Look for a company that has experience in office carpet cleaning. This way, you can be sure that they know the best suitable cleaning practice and products to clean your office carpets properly.
- Certifications: The company should also have relevant certifications, such as from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This shows that they are knowledgeable in the field, have been tested and certified.
- References: Ask the company for references from past clients. This will give you an idea of the quality of their work and whether they have delivered satisfactory results. You can also contact these clients to get their own feedback on the company’s services.
The importance of office carpet maintenance
The office carpet is often one of the first places that dirt and dust accumulate. Not only does this make the office look untidy, it can also cause productivity and performance to decrease.
Here are some tips on office carpet maintenance:
– Vacuum regularly: This will help to remove any surface dirt, dust and debris that has accumulated on the office carpets.
– Clean spills immediately: If a spill occurs, clean it up as soon as possible. This will help to prevent the spill from spreading and becoming harder to clean.
– Schedule professional office carpet cleaning periodically: This will ensure that all the dirt, dust and stains are removed, and will help to keep the office carpets looking fresh and new.
The effects of not maintaining office carpets
The effects of not maintaining office carpets can be significant. Not only will the office look unkempt, but the carpets can also start to smell bad and harbor bacteria and dust mites. This can lead to a number of health problems for employees, including allergies, asthma and respiratory problems. In extreme cases, the office carpets may need to be replaced altogether.
Therefore, if you’re sourcing for an office carpet cleaning service, be sure to keep these things in mind. Not all services are created equal, and it’s important to find one that will fit your specific needs. De Hygienique has been providing quality office cleaning services for more than 15 years, and we would love to help you get started with a carpet cleaning plan that works best for your business.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or set up a free consultation!